Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag 30" smooth surface freestanding electric range with fan convection. This range features 4 radiant elements, AquaLift® self-clean and delay start.
You won't need to dust off the grill to cook up a juicy steak. Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty cuts of meat, succulent sweet peppers and more. Adjust to high or low for a precise cook that'll get you sizzling faster than you can set the table.
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
Convection heats food inside and out to seal in flavors, using a fan to circulate air for even temperatures.
PRECISION COOKING™ SYSTEM
The Precision Cooking™ system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
MAX CAPACITY RACK
This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
POWER™ ELEMENT 10"
The 10-inch Power™ Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Left Front Element Power: 3000W/1400W
• Left Rear Element Power: 1200W
• Right Front Element Power: 3200W
• Right Rear Element Power: 1200W
|Burner/Element Size||9"/6", 6", 10", 6"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• Power™ Element
• Precision Cooking™ System
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• 3 Oven Racks
• Convection Functions: Bake, Roast
• Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
• Fan Convection
• Max Capacity Rack
• Variable Broil
• Shatter Resistant Cooktop
• Selections: Audible Signal, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold
|Information||240 / 208|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor)
• Second through tenth year limited warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||47.87 inch(es) / 121.6 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.31 inch(es) / 64.29 cm|
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 47 13/16"
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) max. depth with handle
• For more information please refer to dimension guide