Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionServe up something for everyone, even in tight kitchens, with a small electric range. This stove meets the Standards for Accessible Design specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act and features an indicator light that lets you know when the oven is hot, even after it's been turned off. When messes happen, the porcelain-coated steel cooktop easily wipes clean.
HOT SURFACE INDICATOR LIGHT
A safety feature indicating if a cooking element is on or is still hot.
UPSWEPT SPILLGUARD COOKTOP
Raised edges help contain messes to make cleanup faster.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Technologies||Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop|
• Heating Element On Indicator Light
• Hot Surface Indicator Light
• Porcelain Coated Steel Surface
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2,000 W
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1,200 W
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 1,200 W
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 2,000 W
• Left Front Element-Burner Size: 8"
• Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
• Right Front Element-Burner Size: 6"
• Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 8"
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Sabbath Mode
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm|
|Depth (Including Handles)||28 inch(es) / 71.12 cm|